DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

High End 2018 - recap

Hi!

After being back home, having unpacked and some winding down, it is time for a recap of the show.




It's been a great show as in previous years and left a lot of impressions. The High End established itself as the most important fair world wide for high quality music reproduction. This has been my 5th participation at this show. Thanks a lot to the High End Society for this great venue.




I'd like to thank Azzolina Audio and PTP Audio for teaming up for our joint system. And thanks to Frank for bringing those beautiful 78rpm records and for sharing his passion and knowledge.




Those red field coil based Mojos really impressed me...




... so I kept them for my own demo system...




... and can use my new field coil supply with them.




A few more pics which I did not show yet, the 211:




ER274A rectifier:




10Y linestage with ELROG 801As, I guess I have to name it 801A linestage in the future.




D3a phono:




The white Mojo:




ELROG tubes with champagne glasses:




The orange and purple power supplies:




Thanks to all the visitors for the great time and see you again next year!

Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment