DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

The 46 drives 46 Amplifiers - Part 4

Hi!

The 46 drives 46 amplifiers are becoming some of my most popular amps if demand continues like that.




Here some photos of the third set of 46/46 amps which got finished and which is ready to be shipped to it's new owner.




This time in light wood.




Otherwise the same layout. Here some construction photos:




The internal sub assemblies. This time with Hashimoto transformers. The top plates with some parts mounted:




Above the top plate finished, pre wired and waiting for the sub assemblies. The final amp without wooden case:




Since thi set will be shipped next week and my personal demo pair is sold as well, I am again out of 46 amps. But the next two sets are already planned, and one of them with silver transformers.




Stray tuned for more posts about 46 amplifiers

Best regards

Thomas




1 comment:

  1. It’s really a fantastic gear. I got mine two monthes ago, and since, each time I listen to my favorite tunes it’s a wonderful experience !

    ReplyDelete