DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

The VinylSavor Product Site is Online!

Hi!

I am very proud to announce the launch of my product web site on www.vinylsavor.com




Over the years this blog accumulated more than 600 posts and it got too confusing for people to get an idea about the amplifiers and pre amplifiers I am making. So it was time to launch a separate website to browse through the product categories and get an overview about my offering.

The site initially offers english and german as languages which can be selected on the top left. More languages will be added later on.




The products are organised in categories to make it easy to find what you are looking for. This blog will remain in place to give insight into what is going on and to show new developments and builds, announce news about ELROG tubes and to report about events.

Have fun browsing through my new website and don't hesitate to email me if you have questions, remarks or suggestions.

Best regards

Thomas

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Thomas!

    Your blog has been an amazing source of information for diy'ers like me. I am in the process of building a 211 driving a class A2 805 amp [shishido style] using a mosfet source follower to provide the grid current. Overkill, but fun thing to try out, and I have learned lot of things from this blog, such as building HV power supplies, and ofcourse the importance of filament supplies etc. etc.

    Thank you and all the best with your new launch

    Hope you will still be able to spare some time for diy blogs :-)
    regards
    ganti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thomas, You deserve it man. Its about time you had a
    bona-fide website!! Thanks for all you do for the audiophile community. All the best with the new site. Randy/GA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Thomas,..deine neue Website spiegelt in gleichem Maße die Perfektion deiner Tube Amps wieder. Du gehörst ohne wenn und aber zu den Großen deiner Zunft,...einfach Weltklasse! LG Roberto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thomas, I'm so happy for you. This is so long overdue. Your enormous contributions to this hobby, amazing designs , and unparalleled engineering speak for themselves. This great hobby will forever live on and prosper thanks to great people like you.
    Best Wishes,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete