DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Live from Denmark : ETF 2015 - Part 12

Hi!

This morning we hooked up the His Masters Voice 78rpm player which I showed a short while ago.





Frank brought it along to the festival.




And we had some fun with some old 78rpm records. I uploaded a few clips to youtube but they might be blocked in some countries due to copyright claims.




The next one shows how the needle is changed:






Another one:




We had a lot of fun with these old records which can be unbelievably magic!




Best regards

Thomas




No comments:

Post a Comment