DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Ultimate Line Preamplifier, Part 7

Hi!

In the last post about the ultimate line preamp I showed the work in progress on the latest build. Now it is finally finished.




Unlike the last three builds this one will stay in my system.




Finally I get to enjoy this preamp for myself!




It has the same color combination as my ultimate phono stage.




This combination will stay in my system, as my main demo preamp.




It will also be on demo at the upcoming High End fair in Munich.




Here we see 4 Hytron VT25 glowing away in the preamp:




The line stage together with the matching ERC8020 differential phono:





It has three inputs, of course it can also be built with more inputs if needed.




I already wrote about the sound in previous posts about this line stage so I am not going to bore you with more superlatives.




Together with the EC8020 differential phono this represents my ultimate statement in preampfification.




Come to the High End fair in May to listen to this preamp.




Stay tuned for more info about the system which will be shown in Munich.

Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment