DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, July 27, 2018

Hong Kong High End Audio Visual Show 2018

Hi!

I am pleased to announce our exhibition at this years Hong Kong High End Audio Visual Show.




Visit us in hall 3, booth X22 to listen to my amplifiers and ELROG tubes.




The new 4 chassis 845 single ended amplifiers will be on demo. Driven by an all silver 10Y line preamplifier and a D3a phono stage.




The booth is managed by Baoling Alternative Audio, distributor for Thomas Mayer amplifiers and Elrog tubes in greater China.




As last year the show will take place in the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre.

Looking forward to meet in Hong Kong!

Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment