DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

New Amplifier in development with TM300B

 Hi!

I have been testing a new concept for a power amp optimised for systems with extremely sensitive speakers since a while.



It will use the TM300B as output tubes. The circuit will be completely free of capacitors in the signal path.

Here a photo of the prototype build used for testing some variations and evaluation.



Stay tuned as the development progresses.



Best regards

Thomas

2 comments:

  1. What type of amplifier is it Thomas? I guess with no capacitors it must be differential?

    ReplyDelete