DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The New D3a Phono Stage - Part 1

Hi!

In the last post I showed the Compactron Preamplifier Prototype and explained the motivation for a new chassis style which gives a more discreet look. I also plan to offer existing preamplifiers like the D3a phono stage in this style.



The fist chassis parts just arrived.



This will be offered as an alternative the the existing portrait chassis which I continue to make.



Some stuff for internal mounting:




Initial assembly:



Stay tuned for updates as the assembly progresses.

Best regards

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment