DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, February 23, 2023

The New D3a Phono Stage - Part 2

Hi!

Progress on the new D3a LCR phono.



I received more chassis material and continued assembly. Not finished yet. But far enough to give a glimpse of the final look.



The power supply will be in a separate chassis in the same look. The circuit is pretty much the same as the classic portrait style D3a phono with some minor updates.



The square with the holes is easily removable to get access to the tubes if a tube change is needed.



The side panels are wood in the moment but I will also offer a metal option.



The back side:



In the next part I will show more of the assembly. Stay tuned

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment