DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, May 12, 2023

ELROG TM300B

Hi!

So far the TM300B tubes were only available to users of amplifier built by me. Since I keep getting requests for these tubes also to be used in other amps, Deutsche Elektronenröhren Manufaktur GmbH made them available for general sale. However in very limited quantities only.




The TM300b was initially introduced in 2020. More sound impressions can be found here and here.




The first batch of TM300B tubes is now being shipped to users of different amplifiers.




If you are interested in a pair of these drop me an email. Please state the amplifier you plan to use them in.





The ELROG website is updated with specs and pricing of the TM300B.



Only one more batch of TM300B will be produced this year.

Best regards

Thomas




1 comment: