DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Monday, February 19, 2024

Work in Progress

Hi!

Here a quick peek into the workshop to show some of the work in progress.



After completion of the first batch of Compactron gear during the last month, I am now working on two other product lines. I already introduced the Intrepid series which will be comprised of all the most elaborate designs in my portfolio. There will be another product line between Compactron and Intrepid which I will introduce soon.



These three product lines will be shown at the upcoming High End in Munich.



While I am waiting for the chassis to be produced I started working on some of the internal modules like the power supply modules shown above.



These are the plates carrying the power transformers and tube rectifiers for 10 different PSUs.



A set of UX4 sockets mounted on metal plates which in turn will be mounted in a vibration damped fashion into the chassis. These are for linestages, power amps and DACs.



A module for a D3a phono stage.




And lastly a pre wired module for the top of the line differential EC8020 phono.




Yes 8 EC8020, and all silver transformers, plate chokes and RIAA coils.




Stay tuned for updates as all this gear gets assembled.

Best regards

Thomas













1 comment:

  1. I can only dream about that silver differential EC8020...

    ReplyDelete