DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

10Y Line Preamplifier in Tower Chassis

Hi!

Here some photos of a 10Y preamplifier in floor standing tower chassis.




Some years ago a customer commissioned a 10Y linestage in tower chassis, but this time I was asked to do a single chassis version with the power supply integrated.




It took some trickery to arrange everything inside without causing any hum issues.




Everything turned out fine and it performs the same as the 2 chassis portrait version.



Some photos of the preamp glowing in the dark:





If you are interested in your own 10Y line preamplifier drop me an email.



Best regards

Thomas




No comments:

Post a Comment